Haus der Industrie
Schwarzenbergplatz 4. 1031 Vienna
The House of Industry on Schwarzenbergplatz 4 in Vienna is the pompous climax of an architectural historical epoch known as “late historicism”. The construction of the ring road had already been completed when, at the beginning of the 20th century, the properties located on the other side of the former Glacis and the Vienna River were opened and sold by the Vienna City Expansion Fund.
The architects Friedrich von Schmidt, Theophil von Hansen, Karl von Hasenauer, Heinrich von Ferstel and Karl König coined this late architectural historical epoch of historicism.
Kaiser Saal is suitable for classical concerts.
The perfect acoustics of the hall is an important prerequisite for qulitative concerts.